- New! Two's Complement tutorial - Tutorial on representation of negative numbers in binary - with 2's Complement Calculator.
- Ask Jeeves - Interview question and solution during an interview with Ask Jeeves search engine.
- Miranda - Notes, as well as some common imperative functions written in the functional language, Miranda.
- Experiment in DHTML - An attempt at making DHTML more Flash like, opens in new window or tab. Sample code here .
DHTML 1999 - 2001
- Translate cursor movement - Move a big image using a smaller one.
- Drawing with DHTML - Experiment with cursor coordinates.
- Fun buttons - More fun with movement.
- Small website featuring DHTML - More of the same.
- The classic crosshair - A popular DHTML script.
- GmailXchat - Firefox plugin for Gmail chat. Sample code here .
- AS2Docs - ActionScript 2.0 API documentation tool.
- Web Services - Web Services using J2SE. Sample code here .
- Snake - A simlpe version of the classic, Snake.
- J2ME multiplayer game (GPRS) - Multiplayer, 4 way scrolling game. Sample code here . This project also has video demonstrations attached.
- Bluetooth game - Two player game using Bluetooth.
- J2EE Forum - Production standard forum in J2EE. Sample code here .
- Gridsphere Portlets - Java Specification Request 168 standards compliant portlet.
- C#/.Net PDA application - Investigation tool for PDAs, using web services, MSQL and C# on .Net. Sample code here .
- PCO PIN platform - PIN management platform. Sample code here .
- Online Financial Recruitment - Content Management System for Financial Recruiters.
Symbian / C++
- Mortgage calculator - Series 60 simple mortgage calculator written in Symbian.
- Design work - Collection of web sites and Adobe Photoshop work.
- Design Award - Awarded way back in 2001 / 2002 for DHTML / CSS site.
- Undergraduate tutoring - Tutoring year 3 undergraduates in the Web Application Extension to UML and Web Application design on a J2EE platform [ Course text ].
- Writing tokenizers and parsers.
- Grid Computing and the National Grid Service (NGS) www.ngs.ac.uk.
- Interface design - Specifically using DHTML.